Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blog 27: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

I am most proud of the fact that I completed the presentation, and the face that i learned a few more things when putting together my presentation. I am most proud of these because it means that I have completed the biggest obstacle of the year. 


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why?

AE            P            AP            CR            NC

Because I did rather well, I met and surpassed the time required.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? Why?

AE             P            AP            CR            NC

I feel that i could have done much better this year overall. 

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
Something that worked for me was lesson plan requirement for the 2 hour. It really made me focus on what I would need to teach. 

(4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project?
What didn't work for me was the model assembly. I felt that that time could have been spent more wisely, like allowing us all more time to find research or allowing us to change our subject earlier on. 

(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 
Service learning helped me realize all the work that goes on in a real job. Knowing how hard it is to find a job and to work at the job, it'll give me time to think about what I really want to do and to purse that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment