Monday, June 11, 2012

blog 15: Independent component 1


L) I, Sebastian Arce, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work
I have completed my 30 hours by buying my ingredients at the stores, and making the food at home. 

I) This shows 30 hours of work because it takes time to find the specific ingredients you need in order to make the meal and obviously it takes time to make the actual meal. The meals themselves take a long time. meals I prepare take from around 1-2 hrs of work to complete. I've made a quite a few meals this year, enough to complete and go over 30 hours worth of work. 

A) It helps answer my eq because it shows me that I can make my own recipes just by altering the ingredients in the recipe. My best answer is the evolution of recipes, meaning altering them, and that's what I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment